With its individually variegated leaves, some of which can appear mottled red and others with a large red surface, this decorative Aglaonema makes an impressive appearance. Its bright colours makes it an attractive eye-catcher that is also suitable for plant beginners, as its care is not complicated.
• Delivery: in 5,5cm pot
• Growth type: upright
• Origin: Tropical regions of Southeast Asia
• Other names: Chinese Evergreen
Ben's tips on plant care:
• Habitat/Light requirements: Partial shade/shade
• Substrate: Ben's Babyplant Soil, lateruniversal potting soil
• Temperature: optimum at min. 18 ° C (day), 12 ° C (night)
• Watering: water moderately every 5 days, less frequently in winter, but do not allow to dry out completely
• Humidity: not too dry, no direct sunlight
• Nutrient addition: Slow-release fertiliser every 3 months in spring/summer
• grows slowly, can be repotted in spring
• Use low-calcium water and do not place the plant too crowded.
You can find our special soil and other in-house soil mixtures here:
Soil for houseplants